Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 1

mac haul!!


hey everyone,
so on my last post you saw that i went to Cardiff  :D so lovely, had an amazing day, and when i was there i went to the mac store.

Now i don't have alot of money so i could only buy two items, but as you can guess one of them was a lipstick :D.


with flash

without flash
i brought politely pink lipstick and in synch lip pencil.

"politely pink" is a lovely colour, its a lustre so its got shimmer in it and when its up to the light it changes colour slightly, it a very soft light pink.

"in synch" is a nice light pink but more of a skin colour, it goes on abit chalky and its not very creamy but i like that, i like ones that you have to rub in because they seem to last longer.
I've been trying to find a lipstick like this but the closest one i can find is the Barry m 101, so if any of you know of one please let me know in the comments.


politely pink lipstick
without flash


politely pink
with flash

in synch lip pencil
without flash

in synch
with flash

politely pink and in synch
without flash

politely pink and in synch
with flash


i love these at the moment, i am wearing them every day.

when i was in Cardiff i also got 2 nail varnishes from Barry m, i went into boots and picked them up and then got to the counter and the woman said i had enough points on my boots card to use on them, so i got them for free :D, love it when that happens.
its usually 1 point to a penny, so i used something like 500 points.
so i brought the red glitter one, because I've heard so many bloggers talk about this i decide to finally get it
and peach Melba, i wanted it fro the skin coloured kind of look, im really into that at the moment, so thought i would give it a try.

Ive been doing nail of the day posts on Thursdays, so i will show you what they look like, one of Thursday and one the week after :D

have you tried any of these products, what did you think?

4 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with lipsticks at the moment and the MAC on looks fab and neutral!! I need to invest in some liners tho. Look forward to your NOTD tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, im collecting them atm haha :D. yeah ive got it sorted already,hehe

      Delete
  2. Basically every blog or beauty vlog I check out keeps talking about MAC - I don't understand why we don't have this brand in my country yet! I liked your post and would like to check out the brand's products one day too :D For now, I would say that the best lipsticks I have found by far belong to YSL. Extremely expensive, though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah mac is amazing, the very first make-up brand i got into was mac :], never tried ysl but ive seen losts of nice colours by them

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX