Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 12

first blogger interview

hey everyone,
so to kick off my bloggers interviews we have the beautiful Suzanne, how pretty is she???
make sure you check out her blog.
ENJOY.



1. Tell Me A bit About Yourself?

Hello , I'm Suzanne and I'm a 18 year old fashion student living in foreing country for just over 2 years now.I've been intrested
in fashion and beauty for long time now and I really hope to include it in my future.
I love adventures  and everything what's unique ,weird, inspiring ,colorfull and to do with art and crafts.
Weirdly enough I enjoy classic music from time to time and days when I am left alone in the house.

2. Whats The Name Of Your Blog?


3. Explain What Your Blog Is About?
My blog is mainly about fashion and beauty. I write posts about fashion outfits ideas , beauty reviews 
and everything else I have in my mind.I know that with time I will have some other post from time to time
like everyday life , tips etc. Totally looking forward to getting my blog better and better and write about
stuff people want to read about. 

4. What Inspired You To Start Your Blog?
I have been reading fashion/beauty blogs for years and wtaching youtube beauty gurus. I am a pretty confident person in real life but surprisingly I never felt confident 
enough to start a blog. Finally I decided to share my hobbies and thoughts online and wrote my first post just 4 months ago , and I am so
glad I did!

5. If You Could Only Have One Make-up Item In The World What Would It Be?
Only one....hmmm...I would say eyeliner but since I am not confient with my skin at all I will have to 
say foundation.

6. What Posts Do You Enjoy Writing The Most? Reviews, Swatches, Products e.t.c?
I love writing all the posts , but my favourites would be about new products I noticed 
or purchased and give my honest opinion about them,I love discusing about new items. I like making fashion posts but they are not as near as good as I wish they could be.
The weather and lighting do not help when I have time to take pictures , but summers soon so get ready for some crazy fashion of mine!

7. Where Can We Follow You?
Obviously you can follow my blog ,or just simply talk to me and follow me on twitter - @suzannemaried

8. What Blogs Do You Recommend Us To Read?
I read sooo much blogs , but I have too say one of my latest favourties would have to be:


9. Where Do You See Your Blog Going In The Next Year?
I can not see where am I seeing it , although I can say where I wish it will be.
Well, I hope I will get more people intrested in reading my blog. I love meeting girls whos hobbies 
are same as mine and we can chat about new stuff in beauty of fashion. So I really wish I will be 
getting better and better with my blog and join the world of succesfull bloggers.


10. And Lastly, Is There Any Advice You Would Give To Other Bloggers?
I started blogging just bearly 4 months ago , and honestly I can not say I am a perfect blogger.
From what I learned so far and could say is my advice is just blog about what you like , it really
is not fun when you are forcing yourself to write about something you are not passionate about. Also
talk to other bloggers , connect with people! And obviously post at least twice a week? I think that is
a good number even though I personally try to blog everyday.



take care



(if you would like to take part, please follow the link here!)

6 comments:

  1. Nice interview! :))
    Found your blog through Beauty Blogger Chain Link. :)
    Hope you follow back!

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Beauty-ful blog award :)
    Natalie xx

    Youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty i had a look :] was lovely!!!! soo happy :D

      Delete
  3. Newest follower here! I found you though the blog hop :) You have such a cute blog, I can't wait to read more! You can find me at at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! love your blog :) found you on the two fashion geeks blog hop. Followed you, I would love if you would check out my blog and leave any comments or suggestions :) also a follow back if you like it woud be great!! happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX