Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 6

update on my weekend

hey everyone,

just thought i would update you on  couple of things.

so my week has gone from bad to worse.
it snowed so badly on Saturday that it took a 15 minute journey home, 40 mins lol
then yesterday afternoon i fell over in the snow.
went to the hospital this morning and found out i have a fracture! i have a cast on for the next so many weeks, so i cant use my left hand.

so i wont be able to do any blog posts for at least a week, i will still do my nail of the day on Thursday but that's about it lol

sorry guys hope it'll be better soon

xxx

4 comments:

  1. i hope you get better soon, dont worry about your blog just concentrating on getting better :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I do wish you a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone :) don't know how long tge cast will be on for but I will update on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX