Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 23

notd: mua love hearts: u rok and u & i


hey everyone,
today for my nail of the day post i thought i would do 2 of nail varnishes from the love hearts collection.
ive decided that if i only do one a week its going to take me like 6 weeks, and youll be getting bored and so will I.

so today my first 2 are:
u rok: a pastel lavender colour
u & i : a nice soft yellow

first off ill do u rok:
(with flash)

(without flash)

this is by far my Favourite nail varnish out of the collection so far, its lovely pastel lavender and its beautiful, ive never had a lavender nail varnish so this is a nice colour to add to my collection.
it goes on really smooth and it is the best brush by far, the consistency is a little watery but i prefer that to the thicker ones, it means it dies quicker and you can add more layers to fill it in and it wont go gloupy.
when its watery i find its easier to apply as well because the brush is quite small and thin (im used to o.p.i brushes)

u & i:
(with flash)

(without flash)

i love the fact that these nail polishes look the same with or without flash, its a lovely soft yellow, would be great in the summer.
has a bit of a better consistency then u rok but is thicker, so i was able to put this on in 2 coats instead of the normal 3. not as nicer brush, same as the i love u polish, but well worth thev money :]

i love these polishes at the moment, i will show you the other 3 next week :]
have you tried these? which polish do you prefer out of the range?
please comment below

see you soon xx

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous colours, perfect for spring! I'd really like to try these when I've got some money!

    www.seekmyscribbles.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they are gorgeous, im gonna show the other 3 on thursday, so you can pick your best one lol

      Delete
  2. ohh they look pretty, I think I have the yellow one but havent tried it yet. Saving it for a grumpy day when I need a perk me up!

    Tanzina
    http://makeupatoz.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX