Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 4

places to follow me :D

hey everyone,
thought i would make a post on the places that you can follow my blog.

TWITTER

you can follow me on twitter here!
i talk about random stuff thats going on in my day, link my blog posts and also chat at #bbloggers
happens every sunday at 8pm, if you dont know what it is follow the lovely nykki here!


BLOG LOVIN'

Follow Penelopes beauty obsession

those without a blog account can follow me on here, it takes minutes to set up an account and when you follow blogs it'll give you a "news feed" style homepage to click on the posts you would like to read.


BLOGGERS.COM

Kelsey Kate - Find me on Bloggers.com

ive just joined bloggers.com aswell, its another way to follow your favourite blogs if you dont have a blog yourself. Havent done much on there yet other then follow a couple of blogs :D, you can also find blogs by country aswell which is quite cool.



only a couple of places, but if you cant follow me on google friend connect (gfc) then there good places to keep up to date with my posts
sorry for PR plug :D

see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX