Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 9

nail of the day:french mani with a twist

hey everyone,
im still doing my nail of the day on thursdays :]
it take me twice as long to paint my nails caz of my stupid wrist!!                                                                                                
but anyway, i brought this barry m red glitter nail polish, and i talked about here.


i didnt want to do all my nails in it, so i decided to do like a french tip look.
and it turned out really cool :]
hope you like it :]



(with flash)
(without flash)





the polish is abit gloupy but that is because i cant take the lid of properly lol :]
but its beautiful and cool :]

ill differently be doing this again!!
see ya soon
xx

8 comments:

  1. is the glitter one hard to remove?
    i always have problem with them

    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the easiest way i find to remove it, is to get an acetone nail varnishs remover, any price,
      cover a cotton woold pad in it and leave it on the nail for a while.
      i always find it comes off that way

      hope tht helps
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Ohh this is lovely! I may be stealing this idea in the future :)
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty :) love doing my nails like this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Finally got round to checking your blog (you sent me the link on Sunday after #bblogers!)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX