Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 26

sunday shopping: 90's remix

hey everyone (and too all my new followers),
sorry for my complete lack of posts, i have planned them but ive just been soooo busy, i will explain why soon though :]

anyway, you know when you have no money you want things a bit more?, well ive seen everywhere, everyone wearing them and i really want some =[
here is what im loving at the moment.



top left to right: 1.river island £20.00 2.river island £30.00 3.asos £24.00 4.asos £10.00
middle left to right: 1. asos £20.00 2.asos £28.50 3.asos £32.00 4.asos £4.50
bottom left to right: 1.asos £95.00 2.asos £28.00 3.asos £32.00 4.asos £9.50




i really want all of this stuff :], but i cant afford any of it =[, i literally have zero money in the bank,
oh well
hope you all had lovely sundays ♥
see you soon
xx

14 comments:

  1. Aw same I have no money at the moment and keep seeing bits I want :( boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling a little bit more rich than normal and I'm so tempted for a splurge! Must hold back!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the MTV t-shirt this week in River Island - think it will be really popular. There's a few of a similar style in there. Liking the trainers as well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this trend at the moment !!
    YOu have a new follower :)
    Feel free to check out my blog too:

    http://retroflame.blogspot.com/

    Erika xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little smiley face top, ah I know you how you feel.. I've got a 'shopping list' that feels like its never going to be shopped! Fingers crossed one day it will (:

    Tanzina
    http://makeupatoz.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its expensive though, dont think i could ever afford to buy it but its sooo pretty and pretty to look at :]

      Delete
  6. Love the 90's mix I adore the smiley face top! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this 90s remix! Such a good idea for a post!

    Please check out my blog:)

    Fashions on Top
    Fashions on Top Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX