Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 12

clinique chubby stick: curvy candy

hey everyone,
today im going to review the Clinique chubby stick in curvy candy for you,
something really nice happened to me, my bf was going into town and said "oh can i get you anything" and i jokingly said "oh how about a lipstick"
he knows how obsessed i am with them lol
and when he came home he was holding a house of Fraser gift bag in his hand :]



i was sooo excited, basically he had gone to the Clinique counter and gotten me a chubby stick, hehe, how cute is he?

so yeah 
here we go:





so this is the chubby stick, it is a lovely pinky coloured lipstick, its exactly like the Revlon lip butters or loreal caress. Its like a lip balm with a colour mixed into it.
I think it lasts alot longer than the Revlon lip butters, the moisture goes away quite quickly but the colour lasts a very long time, even when you eat and drink, which is ace.
 i love the packaging as well, the lipstick is actually on the end in a big pen form and i was really amazed that when it runs down you twist the bottom, the silver bit, and more product pops up (i know small things)



(without flash)

(with flash)
the without flash picture is its true colour, it is basically a true pink :D, 
it goes on really easierly and the colour pay off is soo good. very moisturising, so great for really dry chapped lips. Mine aren't so it doesn't really make a difference to my lips.
so basically i can't say enough good things about it, i haven't found one flaw yet, this is my current favourite at the moment, and im wearing it every day so far (i didn't want to put it into my everyday makeup routine because i hadn't made a review about it yet, Find my make-up routine here)

so? what do you think of them? like them or loathe them?
Ive also reviewed the Clinique even better eyes if you would like a look too.
see you soon xxx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I really want to try these. I Think Heaping Hazelnut is the colour for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo haven't seen that colour will have to look at that one :)

      Delete
  2. Really need to try these chubby sticks! I love the new hybrid lipstick/balms everyone is making now!

    Alice

    http://www.SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chubby sticks they're so amazing! I totally can't seem to get on with proper lippies so these are my current faves! I love em so much I'm giving them away on my blog so I can share the chubby stick love. Great review! Loving that pink!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are really good if you find lipsticks too drying x

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Cliniques Chubby Sticks they are beautiful on and handy to have!
    Great colour you have!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try a Chubby stick, they look so cute! Love the colour of yours xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging is way better than Revlon's lip stain.
    cosmetics online

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so cute that your bf got this for you, bless! Nice because you'll always think of him when you put it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ιt's remarkable to go to see this web site and reading the views of all colleagues about this paragraph, while I am also keen of getting experience.
    My web page: loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX