Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 11

Basic make-up routine

hey everyone,
so today i thought i would share with you my basic make-up routine, basically what products i use on my face on a daily basis, either for work or when im just going out with friends,
nothing to dramatic



face:
  • first i pop on my concealer and i am use collection 2000 16 hour wear in light 2
  • next my foundation and i use the powder brush and mac pro long wear foundation in nc15 (yes im super pale)
  •  then i apply mac prep and prime translucent powder with the big brown brush, hmmm makes my skin feel so soft
  • then on my cheeks i use the mua blusher in shade one with the contour/blusher brush
eyes:
  • i use my well loved urban decay 24/7 liquid liner in perversion (i talk about this ALL the time), to make a simple cat eye
  • then mascara i use the urban decay supercurl mascara, i dont own like any mascara's =/
  • and i full in my eyebrows with the no7 eyeliner in brown
lips:
  • i don't stick to just one lip colour, i swap and change a lot these are just a couple that i wear
  • loreal caresse
  • revlon colourstay
  • mac lipsticks 

primer:
  • at the moment i am using the benefit porefessional primer that came free in the glamour magazine, which im trying out, not sure about it yet
  • but i normally use the clinique redness solution base, its a very good as a primer, makes my foundation last all day and gets rid of the redness on my cheeks

so hope you enjoyed, if you have a blog post on your daily make-up routine, please share it with me i would love to know?

see you soon (p.s hello to all my new followers :D ) 
xxx


8 comments:

  1. Just followed you! Love the blog! If you ever wanted any new bloggers to interview i would love to get involved!

    velvet-daisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a Mac lipstick lover, I don't think you can beat them! x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have so many in my colletion its unbelieveable, they are quite cheap for what they are considering other high end brands lol
      maybe i should do a blog on it

      Delete
  3. I love the porefessional and MAC too! I love your make up collection!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww ty so much babe, im never happy with my make-up collection, i always want more!

      Delete
  4. Love this! I also have MAC lippies and I adore them!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use the same pencil for my eyebrows. It's running out now and I'll be lost!

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX