Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 10

blogger interview:

hey everyone,
todays blogger interview is by the lovely beth



1. Tell Me A bit About Yourself?:
My name is Beth and i am from England. I love anything to do with make up, beauty, hair and fashion. My dream after education is to train to be a beautician and hopefully in the future have my own salon. My further dream is to then have a chain of salons around the UK and possibly my own brand of cosmetics sold in my salon. I am hard working and i love shopping. I'm a very happy person and i always try and see things in a positive way.

2. Whats The Name Of Your Blog?:
My blog is called Bethlovebeauty - www.bethlovebeauty.com

3. Explain What Your Blog Is About?:
My blog is a fashion and beauty blog. I aim to like other bloggers, i aim to help my readers in finding their perfect product be it a piece of clothing, a certain shampoo or a cosmetic product.

4. What Inspired You To Start Your Blog?:
I was inspired to start my blog from many different youtubers and bloggers. I did actually want to start youtube first but i chose to do blogging instead. I saw how much fun bloggers were having and i saw on twitter that everyone was so kind, and i wanted to be in the community.

5. If You Could Only Have One Make-up Item In The World What Would It Be?:
One make up item i could have would be Urban Decay Naked Palette or the perfect foundation that just made me look flawless.

6. What Posts Do You Enjoy Writing The Most? Reviews, Swatches, Products e.t.c?:
I really enjoy writing all the posts i write, my favourite are probably reviews and swatches. I love all the photography that goes into it and i love the writing of it.

7. Where Can We Follow You?:
You can follow me via GFC and twitter @bethlovebeauty

8. What Blogs Do You Recommend Us To Read?:
The blogs i recommend are http://www.fleurdeforce.com/http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/ , http://schoee.blogspot.co.uk/ ,http://www.thesundaygirl.com/ there are many many more but i think i'd be here all day if i were to name them all.

9. Where Do You See Your Blog Going In The Next Year?:
In a year, i see my blog how it is now but better. High quality cameras as im getting a new camera, different products. Im really comfortable with my blog i love it and i dont want it to change dramatically.

10. And Lastly, Is There Any Advice You Would Give To Other Bloggers?
I don't want to give much away as i have actually written a 'tips for new bloggers' to be posted on my blog in June/July. I'd just say make sure your writing because you want to, not because you want free products or you want to be invited to events or anything like that. Write about what you love whether it is beauty, fashion, horses, dogs, cooking or even gardening. If you write about something your not passionate about, your personality won't shine through your blog.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Kelsey :)
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview. Beth, I love your reply to the last question. People tend to blog for the wrong reasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love posts like this!! Great getting to know other bloggers and I agree with Joy, I love Beth's answer to the last question!

    Happy to be your newest follower <3 #bbloggers

    xo, Jersey Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've literally just started this on my blog too, I love getting to know other bloggers.
    Lydia
    http://www.stylishshenanigans.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for tweeting your link - congrats on getting to 280! :) I'm now following you lovely :)
    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.co.uk xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! You sent me your blog link on Twitter yesterday!
    I am now following you, you have such a lovely blog!
    Follow back if you like mine :)

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX