Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 1

blog of the month: ive been nominated

hey everyone,
this is just a quick just to say that:

IVE BEEN NOMINATED :D

lol yes, little old me with my little old blog have been nominated for blog of the month for keep me inspired. It is an amazing blog that has loads to do with beauty and it also is a shop, where you can find haircare, skincare, even men's and some brands are even organic too.

My blog post i was nominated for is my busy bee candle post, which you can read by clicking on that link, and if you would like to vote for me, i hope you will, please :D then you can visit here, click the button on my sidebar or click the link below.

the voting ends on the 25th of june, and it would absolutly mean the world to me if you guys exactually liked what i wrote and voted,
thankyou

see you soon xxx


Keep Me Inspired Blog of the Month, vote for me!

2 comments:

  1. I voted for you! Congrats! New follower from Blog Hops Everyday. Please follow back. Have a great weekend.
    http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX