Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 31

my week in pictures

hey guys,
i am really interested in the blogs that do "my week in pictures", because they see some amazing things and i love to look at pictures.
so i though i would show you mine from last week, now there not that exciting but i thought it would be a good idea for you to see them.
so here goes:

from top to bottom:
1. someone brought us cupcakes into work yum,
2. my bf took me to Cardiff it was an amazing day and we even saw the Britain's got talent people cue up to meet the judges :D
3. we brought your shape, fitness games for the xbox kinetic, trying to exercise 2 times a week :D
4. it was my boyfriends birthday and he is 23, so i made him one of those huge cupcake things, it was hard to make because it needed a 6 egg recipe =/

from top to bottom:
1. I stayed at my mom and dads house at the weekend, and had the most comfiest night sleep.
2. a friend at work got some mini jelly beans in an order and she gave them me i thought they were so cute.
3 and 4. when we were in Cardiff we saw the entrance to the tourchwood and everyone had like put up pictures and messages because they want it back in Cardiff lol, quite creepy :D
1. i brought some mac stuff :D, only 2 items but i will show you what i got later in the week :D


so i had a really nice week, i loved going to Cardiff it was ace, even though it was a 3 hour drive :], but it was amazing

hope you all had a lovely week?!
see you soon

4 comments:

  1. I love these types of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have an award for you over on my blog :)

    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    I love your blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow :), ty I've just commented on it :) soo happy!

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX