Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 18

organizing my make-up collection

hey everyone,
so as one of my new years resolutions i have decided that i need to organise my make-up collection abit more.

now its not fully complete but these are the ideas ive got so far:


I got this soap and glory tin as a christmas gift, so i took off the label and filled it with my nail varnishes, i need a proper place to put them and so there all up start, but this will do for now.

this is abit silly but i thought it was a good idea, what ive done is used a fererro rouchie packet, the one that contains 4 fererro's and put my bobby pins and bobbles in it, its a perfect size for them, and youll never loose them or remember to put them on that piece of cardboard ever again :]

then the make-up bit, i brought this in the whsmiths sale, it was £6.99. they have other storage things but i quite like the fact that its just plain and black and all the others where different colours. you can write on the little labels if you want but i perfer to keep mine blank. i am going to buy another one i think and stack it ontop.


then i brought these, i have one in each draw; they are the very useful box design and i think they were £3.99, they fit perfectly into each draw, please check before you buy it, and at the moment im using the lid to keep other things in aswell, just because it has raised sides and i havent got any more aahah.

]

its just a start in my organisation skills, but im getting there.
what do you guys think? i would love to know what you do with your make-up!!
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I am in the middle of doing the same thing. I have the Yum at Heart box too, it's sitting in my bathroom with pins and lotions in it!
    I saw a massive drawer unit today I really wanted to buy for products! Is it too big? Or is it room for expansion...ooo expansion...

    dp
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no its a perfect size, yeah you can stack it up or its small enough to put one next to it its great :D

      Delete
  2. I've recently started sorting mine too, still needs finishing touches :D

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i still need to put all my hair products somewhere lol

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX