Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 26

Nail polish tag: I tag you :)

Hey everyone, so as you may know I'm addicted to nail varnishes, and when I found this on Kelly's blog beauty obsessed I had to do it. So here goes:




Rules are just like the other tags you see on blogs.
1. Answer 10 questions.
2. Pass this tag to 5 other bloggers.
3. Make sure that the bloggers you tagged know about this.




Questions:

1. How many polishes do you have?
I stopped counting at somewhere over 50 lol

2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
My favourites are o.p.i and Barry m

3. Do you like crackle polish or do you hate it?
Neither love or hate it prefer glitter

4.What is the brand of your first nail polish?
Wow erm I don't remember probably Barry m or rimmel

5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?
Erm... Something like Penelope's polish lol

6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?
Erm I haven't found one yet :), but I don't like pale colours like the French pink

7. What nail polish color compliments you?
Everything :)

8. Name 2 of your nail art best friends?
My o.p.i rapid dry spray and my Konrad art kit

9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
Erm I don't really receive any in like gifts, maybe I should put that on my birthday and Christmas list :)

10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag.
Thanks Kelly for putting up this tag, it was really interested to read. I found your blog through the blog hop thing but I enjoy reading all your posts and your so nice :)

And finally, I tag:

YOU!! Anyone who reads this ands wants to do it :), if you do this tag please comment with a link, I would love to read your responses :)

See you soon
X

2 comments:

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX