Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 15

MAC haul, eeeeee!

hey everyone,
i haven't posted all week because I've been busy but I'm posting now :D,
my mac order arrived, eeeee
i get so excited when i buy mac products, i love them so much, it might not be a lot but i will buy more eventually :]
At the moment you also get free delivery for over £30, I don't know when they changed it or if it's just a limited time but it's good for me :)

so this is what i brought:
fix + 30ml- so a travel size because ive never brought it before and ive heard such good things about it so i wanted to try it out first.
prep + prime transparent finishing powder- ive been using the skin finish natruals over my foundation to keep it in place but as i was looking on the website it sounded better and then when i looked it was cheaper as well bonus!
mac satin lipstick in brave- looked a pretty colour on the website so thought i would try it.

lets start with the fix +

this is a great product, you can use it to set your make up when youve finished, so spray it directly onto your face, or spray it onto a brush so to reduce fall out of eyeshadows, im sure there are other things you can do with it just havent found them yet.
£7 for 30ml (travel size) or £12.50 for 100ml so great price.

mac satin lipstick in brave:

(with flash)

(without flash)
this is a very pretty colour, it looks completely different with and without the flash but without is more of the true colour, its got a bronzey feel to it with hints of pink running through it. £13.50 for each


prep and prime translucant finishing powder:

the most gorgeous packaging i have ever seen, im a sucker for packaging and this is beautiful, its all sparkerly with green, purple, pink and blue sparkles. it has it on the lid as well as the outer box but its not very good on the picture. anyway the product is lovely too, i think this one is my favioute, it is really silky when you put it on your skin, it makes it feel so soft and lovely and even though the powder is lke bright white, it doesnt leave your skin looking ghostly, even if you end up putting a bit to much on, opps :].
£18.50 for each

so what do you think? have you got any of these products? leave me alittle comment below and please subscribe, thankyou
x

17 comments:

  1. I love MAC's transparent finishing powder. When I first got it I was so scared that it would make me look a bit of a ghost since its a White powder, but I'm just in love with it.

    When I set my concealed with it, I always start randomly stroke my face because it makes my skin feel so silky

    EpiphannieA.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't believe how soft ur skin can be with it and it's got the most gorgeous packaging, it's my new favioute product.

      Delete
  2. Ohh love the colour of that lipstick on you. I am well overdue a MAC haul time to get my online shop on! I really want to try the fix+ fluid xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou :) it is a lovely colour, I wanted fix + for so long I just finally got it

      Delete
  3. That lippy looks gorge on you :-) and the prep+prime powder sounds very intruiging! I was looking in to the skinfinish naturals but I may find out more about this now!

    You sent me your link on twitter last #bbloggers chat and I didn't even realise till now! I wasn't being rude, pinky promise haha! Cute blog..

    Phoebe x

    inbeautyland blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's oki ty for checking it out, :) Yeah I do love the skin finish natural because it can add colour because you can get different shades but I am defiantly staying with the prep and prime it's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that lipstick is such a gorgeous colour!! :) xo

    pebbz | www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucky duck how fabulous!

    Dp
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Mac purchases! I have only a few items from Mac right now. These all look like something I would pick out! I've never tried Fix+ and I'm so curious if it is as wonderful as it sounds!
    PS - I found your blog from the Monday Beauties Blog Hop :)
    <3 Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ty very much, yeah I do like fix+ do far, I know there are loads of things u can do with it but I only know 2, I'm gonna research it when I have time :)

      Delete
  8. Ooh I really want a fix spray- hoe much was this?

    Jencl@ www.pret-a-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo I forgot to add the prices, thankyou for pointing that out, will have to edit :), it is £7 for the 30ml and £12.50 for the 100ml

    ReplyDelete
  10. thankyou for tweeting me your link the other day! I love your blog- oh and I really want to try the mac fix+ but I have put myself on a spending ban at the moment! Booo! :) xxx

    islaay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ty very much ty for reading :) yeah I need to save money to after spending wayyy to much last week lol :)

      Delete
  11. That lipstick is such a pretty colour !

    ReplyDelete
  12. That lipstick look so pretty on you. I have fix+, love that product :)

    Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX