Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 4

ootd: bonfire night



hey everyone,
i feel like i haven't done an outfit post in ages, i love looking at them and i love seeing what people have brought and things, so i would love to do more of these,

you may know i'm not the skinniest of girls, and i do feel a bit self conscious taken pictures of myself, i don't mind my face just not the rest of my body, if you like them please let me know, because then i'll know that i can do more of them, and i hope that some of you would be able to wear these things as well :D
so let me know in the comments,
anyway

so i had an amazing time yesterday, i had my hair cut at a salon for like the first time ever, she curled it and everything for me, and then in the afternoon i went to a bonfire party (i guess thats what you call them) but i went to one that has loads and loads of rides, now im a wimp when it comes to big scary rides, i do not go on them, so i didn't but looking at them on it, it looked real fun so next year i think i will go on them :D get my brave socks on!

so this is the outfit i wore:
top: new look | jeggings: new look |


this is what i wore, then i put a very comfy jumper and scarf on top aswell :D, it was lovely and warm,and without them i think i would have froze because it was freezing cold, i should of took gloves as well, it was so cold, my jeggings were getting freezing cold, and i could feel the cold through them =[. 
I am now aware that nearly everything is from new look apart from one, i didn't plan it like that, it just happened :D 

jumper: new look | scarf: river island |

i absolutely love this jumper to death, it is so warm and comfy, and i love it that it is quite baggy aswell :D, its so soft and i love the colour, i got this on my birthday from my birthday haul, and i put my river island scarf with it aswell, ive had this scarf for like 1-2 years now, and its still really soft, and the colour matched perfectly with my jumper. 

on to my make-up:
foundation: rimmel wake me up ivory | blush: mua cream blush | powder: clinique stay matte in invisible matte | bronzer and highlighter: out of fashionista pallette | lipstick: mac politely pink | eyebrow powder: sigma scarlet brow shadow from brow design kit | eyeliner: revlon gel eyeliner | benefit: bad gal lash |


this is a bad picture sorry, it was dark, and i look grumpy haha, but oh well, you get the idea hopefully :D
so yes, i had an amazing time and the fireworks were utterly amazing
what did you do for bonfire?
xxxx

disclaimer: i have tried to find the clothes i wore online, or as close to them as possible, and my make-up i have linked to my blog posts if i have done any including them. hope you enjoy

9 comments:

  1. I love your jeggings - I'm on the hunt for some good black jeans/jeggings at the moment! Your jumper looks super cosy too, perfect for how freezing it's been lately! I really like reading outfit posts, mainly because I'm really nosy haha xx

    kw-justlikeheaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hah thats why i love reading them too :D i love to see what people wear

      Delete
  2. cute outfit. we don't have bonfire night here but it looks fun.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thats a shame, where do u live? i love bonfire night its amazing!

      Delete
  3. I love bonfire night. My outfit consisted of wellies, hoodie and a coat! It was freezing out.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yeah i should of done but i dont have a cute coat haha, and no wellies, i dont dress for winter haha

      Delete
  4. I so want some jeans like yours, love them X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Politely Pink looks lovely on you and the fireworks look fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX