Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 15

Clynol keratin sleek competition

hey everyone,

so this post is for a competition i have entered for immediate pr, I entered it on the off chance, and i have got through to the next round.
They very kindly sent me some lovely products and i have to show my hair before and after to show the improvement it has done to my hair.
so:

 (before clynol sleek range | after clynol sleek range)


 Basically i was given the new keratin sleek range by a brand called clynol, If you have never heard about them before they are a salon brand, abit like tigi and wella, but without as much press coverage.
I have used clynol in the past and they are a really nice brand with lovely products to suit every hair, to try and repair hair.

This one is no exception: what this range is designed to do, is help you achieve salon sleek, glossy hair with no flyaways and no straighteners needed. It uses something called keratin, which your hair is made up of, to try and reduce frizz and smooth out every hair strand.

The picture you can see, on the left is my hair without the products, just washed and blowdried normally. On the right is my hair, using the whole range and blowdried, NO straighteners.
My hair looks so much glossier on the right and a lot sleeker, i still have a few flyaways, but i will always have those but they have been reduced. I wouldn't need to straighten my hair on the right, but on the left i would.

on to the products:
keratin sleek shampoo*, keratin sleek treatment*, keratin sleek blow-drying balm*, keratin sleek oil potion*.


i first used the shampoo, did two shampoo, wrung out my hair and then popped the treatment on, you can leave it on for as long as you want, from 1 minute for a quick result or 5-10 minutes for the full effect. i left mine on for about 5 minutes then washed off.
the keratin sleek shampoo (£9.35) gets rid of frizz and creates a smooth protective layer around each hair, it also cleanses your hair.
The keratin sleek treatment (£10.65) works best if your hair is coarse and frizzy (which mine is) and it intensely smoothes. It says you should massage it through towel dried hair, but i didn't. 


Then these 2 products are for when you have got out the shower and have towel dried your hair, i put on my detangle leave in conditioner first and brush through my hair, then i apply the blow drying lotion. I then blast my hair with the hair dryer, making sure that the nozzle is putting down and that i'm drying my hair downwards, while running a brush through it.
Then when its dry i add the oil potion just to the ends of my hair.
The keratin sleek blow-drying balm (£9.15) smoothes and gives you a frizz free blow dry, you massage it through wet hair before blow drying.
The keratin sleek oil potion (£10.40) is a lightweight satin oil, you use it just on the ends of your hair, avoid the roots because it'll be just to much oil for them, and it gives the most incredible shine. It makes your hair glossy and soft to touch.

This range says "A clever formulation that is kind to all hair types, enabling you to put away the straighteners and enjoy a beautifully frizz-free look for up to 48 hours", i kind of agree with that, it definitely is sleek and soft and silky for the 48 hours, but my hair never stays straight, it is naturally wavy, so as soon as i sleep it turns back into this frizzy wavy mess, when i used this it did reduce the frizz and wave and i was able to put my hair up nicer without any frizz for the last day.

The one product i would recommend to you would be the oil potion, because i think its abit like the moroccan oil but you use it after you blow dry, i feel like its repairing my hair, as well as giving my loads of shine and silky hair, and i cant stop running my hands through my hair when i use it, but a little goes a long way!, so i will have this bottle for quite a while.

have you ever tried any clynol products??
x

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking the look of the mask - my hair is dead from peroxide, might have to pick some of this up!

    Andrea x

    http://missandreascarlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products, your hair looks lovely!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX