Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 25

My fav blog posts #1

hey everyone,
so a week ago on #bbloggers chat we were talking about advertising and things, and i decided that i wanted to share some little love with everyone,
but completely forgot to do it till now :D

anyway, so what i am going to do is share with you my fav blog posts that people share throughout the week, im not going to do this every week because to be honest i dont always remember to do it, but i will try to do this as much as i can :D

if you have read any other blogs please tell me, or if you have never read any of these please do :D.
i am doing this because i actually loved these posts, no one has asked me to do it, in contrast if you dont want your image on my blog please tell me, i haven't asked permission really, so if you dont want it on then tell me!

1.

my fav post by far is by a lovely blogger called Lauren, she went to the harry potter world back in October and wrote a blog post on her experience, i am sooo jealous of her, so i asked mom to buy me and my boyfriend tickets to go there for Christmas, and she is, arghhhh, so im buying a couple of nights in a hotel and surprising him :D so i am soooo excited, probably more then my bf, but thank you Lauren for actually making me just go for it! http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/london-trip-harry-potter-studio-tour.html

2.

another Lauren for the next blog, i love her blog ive read it ever since i started blogging, and she is beautiful with the most gorgeous hair, i want it! this post she is showing off her slim figure i an asos skater dress, and she has styled it beautifully :D http://www.laurenlovesblog.co.uk/2012/11/outfit-post-bird-print-asos-skater.html

3.

this is a new blog ive discovered, its more of a life blog but this post was one of my favorites, Chloe explains that Buffy the vampire slayer is now officially 20 years old, including the weird movie they did aswell, but the actually series went on for 7 years, she explains it beautifully and makes me love the series even more then i already do, if you have never heard or watched Buffy the vampire slayer, you need to, they are the original vampires where everyone feel in love with them! http://nursefancypants.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/an-ode-to-buffy-vampire-slayer.html

4. 

is by a girl called Rebecca, she is the sweetest girl i know and her photo's are amazing, this review is about an alternative primer to the well loved benefit that gal, i love her reviews and always want to buy everything she shows :D http://autumnleaves-x.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/technic-prime-it-cheaper-alternative-to.html

5.
Victoria went to Birmingham to meet some other bloggers and took lots of pictures of their time together, i love seeing meetups and love seeing the pictures that are not always planned. It looked like she had a really nice time. http://www.victorias-vintage.co.uk/2012/11/diary-post-birmingham-blogger-meet.html


so these are my favorite posts throughout the week, click on them if you havent seen them already, you wont regret it :D
xxxx

disclaimer: i havent asked them permision to put there titles on here, so if you dont want it on here please tell me, these are my favourite posts, not favourite bloggers, so sometimes i will include the same person more the once, i wont do this every week either, only when i really love a couple of people posts

7 comments:

  1. Your very good to do this its the best way so far i have seen to share the love will have a good read now thanks to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought it was too, better then just a tab ontop of my blog

      Delete
  2. This is a brilliant post - love finding out about good reads :)thanks! x

    offtobuttonmoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely idea - I really like discovering new blogs. I am going to have a click through & have a read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, thanks for introducing me to some new blogs x

    beuniquelybeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX