Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 17

my favourite dress

hi everyone,
today is a fashion post, i am really enjoying doing these, so i thought i would show you my favourite dress of all time.
It's not really a dress, maybe its called a dress top, but i usually pair it with leggings or thick tights, and wear some flats with it.



I've had this dress for about 2 years now (i guess) but i love it, my mom bought me this when i was working in a salon shampooing peoples hair, and the dress code was purple, and i had no idea what to buy, so mom searched the internet and found this!


its by calvin klein, on the back on my neck, it actually has the calvin klein stamp on it. Its a beautiful material, it does have a little shine to it, but not as much as it does on the camera, it is long sleeves and has pockets at the front, i love the sleeves because they are really long and i can pull them over my hands, which i like to do occasionally (makes me feel safe).

It might be one of those knock off type dresses, but i really don't care, i just like the dress, not the fact it has a brand label.Ive found a similar one here

this is my go to dress in the winter, because you can put a top underneath to keep you warm, and paired with some like 100 denier tights, it actually keeps you really warm.

whats your favourite dress in the winter?
xxx

8 comments:

  1. I love long sleeved dresses, it's really comforting to have the ends of the sleeves to hide in! Yours looks really classy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy! Love it!!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, it looks like the sort of dress that you could dress up or down.
    I really love your hair too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks beautiful on you. I pull the sleeves down to make me feel safe too. So many of my jumpers are stretched out due to the habit!

    Laura xo
    whatlauradid.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really nice dress, love the colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really nice dress, love the colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress :)!

    New follower, follow back?

    simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX