Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 3

mua cream blush in blossom

hey everyone,
today i am going to review the new product by mua, called cream blush in the colour blossom.
I brought this on my birthday, i saw it in superdrug and it was the last one left, it wasn't even in the right section it was were they lipglosses are and i was like "eeee" i need this, so i did :D,
they are only £2.




This is really pretty packaging aswell, its alot sturdier then you would of expected for just 2 pound, they are quite big aswell, you differently get a lot for your money.

It is a beautiful browny pink shade, and it make your cheeks look like they have a natural glow to them, rather then an actually colour to them,
i love to put it ontop of my foundation, and then put my invisible powder over the top, because it doesn't get rid of any of the colour, but sets it in place and makes it look natural!

It is such a pretty colour and it has made me love cream blushers, i know think that they look so much natural then the powder blushes, and sit so much nicer on the skin, and because you put a powder over the top it lasts soo much longer.

this might be a dodgy picture, but i hope you get the idea, this was taken a goood 5 -6 hours after i had applied the blush and it actually stayed in place, i hope i get to use the whole range by mua because i think you can do so much more with these.

have you tried them? what do you think?
x

8 comments:

  1. I really want one of these, but when I checked them out in store the other day they just didn't 'wow' me. If they'd had a couple open for testers I would have swatched and probably bought one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, no where ever does testers anymore, even different stores, i think its caz people steal them

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried them but I love cream blush! And tge packaging is nice in the sense that you can dip a brush in it, not like those cream tints that come in tubes. I find those to be a hassle. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i like to use my fingers to apply them and blend them out :D

      Delete
  3. I really like the look of these, I'm a big fan of MUA x

    srslylou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely shade! I'd love to buy me some mua myself, but unfortunately they dont sell it in the netherlands!
    Looks really beautiful :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems interesting. I want to try this out since I am in search for a blusher that stays long. I hope this is the one I am looking for....

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX