Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 13

Footglove by m and s

Hey everyone,
a couple of days ago I posted a picture on instragram about the shoes I am in love with (I'm under @MissPenelope90 if you would like to follow).




I bought these on my lunch break at work because I needed some new work shoes, mine were falling apart and working where I do you need to look perfect.
My colleague had told me about these shoes called "footglove", she said that her daughter wears them because she's an air hostess and needs to be on her feet all day, and I went "oooh where".

I basically ran over to marks and spencers to find these shoes, I found them! They have about 7 different ones in my M and S, I went for one that had a little bit of a heel but not enough to kill me every time I work.
I am NOT a heel person, might I add, I hate them, they hurt and even on a night out a do not wear them, I refuse.

But I tried these on and I HAD to have them.
They are beautiful, it's like walking on fluffy clouds. I bought them and put them straight on when I got back to work, it is like walking in flat shoes, it's very strange, I don't feel wobbly at all.


If you look in the shoe, there is a silver lining with ridges and holes in there, basically it's a "new technology" they're called footglove because they are spouse to feet your feet like glove, they say "Contemporary and fashionable, these Footglove™ Fashion shoes are perfect for stepping out in style. They're lightweight, flexible and exceptionally comfortable.Made with Insolia® technology, these shoes are more comfortable to wear and better for your body's alignment and balance. The exclusive innovation works by taking the weight off your toes, ensuring less pressure and more stability for comfy legs, back and feet all day."

Which is absolutely true, my feet do hurt right at the end of the day, and it is the balls of my feet, but I think it might be due to the fact that I really don't wear heels at all, only for work now, so my feet have to get used to them still, but I look forward to putting them on for work.

Now the only down side is the price, they were £29.50, which most of you will be like, well sooo, but I do not spend that much on shoes normally, but I'm actually considering getting another pair, they are so nice.
They are called wide fit, and only do half sizes I believe, I've only found them in black but I think online do a wider range, but are more expensive.
Even if you don't want to buy them just go to m and s and try them on, your feet will be in heaven
the shoe range can be found here

have you tried or heard about them?
xxx

4 comments:

  1. They sound really good! Do they do a higher heel at all? :)
    lastyearsheroxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. they do look comfortable! the heel isnt too high! thanks for sharing and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX