Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 2

The 12 best of 2012

hi everyone,
and a happy New year to you all. I hope you all had an amazing New year's. Hasn't the year gone so quickly!!!!! well I think it's gone quickly and then I think of how much has gone on in my year and it is amazing how much I have achieved. I have moved 3 Times, changed jobs 3 Times and even got my bunny rabbit Harry. I have gone through a family loss, gained lots of lovely friends, my relationship has improved loads with my boyfriend and my best friend gave birth to an amazing little girl, how amazing my year has been.
and I gained so many lovely followers, you guys, you are all amazing and I couldn't ask for much more.

so anyway back to the blog post and not all the mushy stuff. I've seen a couple of bloggers do this and this is such I good idea I thought I would do it too. some of these things were New in 2012, some are old brands/products but I discovered them in 2012 and I fell in love with them.

my top 12 of 2012:



so first up (going clockwise) is the rimmel wake me up foundation, now this stuff is literally amazing!!! it wakes up my skin, so after no sleep my skin will look perfect, is the perfect colour, and has little bits of glittering there to make you look radiant. I'm in love!
I've chosen the no7 foundation for the company, because they came up with a brand new technology that scans your skin to tell them instantly what colour foundation you are, amazing, well done no7.
collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, I think every beauty blogger out there has tried this little beauty, some love it, some hate it, for me it is amazing, it doesn't last as long as some concealers but it hides all of my bags or darkness under my eyes and conceals my spots, amazing.
Mua cream blush, now I think mua came out this year as well, but I'm not sure, so I picked the new cream blusher, I know other company's do cream blushers but this one is the most naturalist colour I have found that's buildable and they do gorgeous colours.

next is Mac but I have chosen Mac eyeshadows, now I know Mac eyeshadow have been around for donkeys year's, but I have just discovered these and they are uterally amazing, I think they are my fav eyeshadows and I'm so glad I decided to buy them.
next is a fragrance called joop, now this is not new but I discovered this just a couple of months ago, and it is amazing, a sour, sweet smell that you can smell all day. I just want to eat it, but I know you can't.
then the Revlon colorstay eyeliner, this is a new one by Revlon, after this came out I have fallen back in love with Revlon products, especially their nail varnishes. this is my favourite eyeliner now!
next is a random product by sure, it's a max strength anti-perceperant that reduces sweat and things, you use it once a day and its my little miracle product, I brought it a month before other bloggers started to talk about it so I was like' yes, I'm on to a winner'.
then we are onto clinique, now this is no where near New, but I have only just discovered clinique skincare and I have fallen in love with it, my fav is the pore serum, you use it morning and night before moisturizer and it has made my pores non existent, it's amazing!
then I have discovered mac brushes for the first time, my fav is this brush, it's angled so it applies blusher or bronzed with no effort required at all.
and then the last 2 things are by Mua, as I've said I'm not sure if it is a new brand but these lipsticks are amazing, they are close to mac lipsticks, which is saying something, they last all day and are really pigmented, my favs are shade 1, which is a bright red and shade 14, which is a pretty neutral pink colour.


so that is it!! my top 12 for 2012 and why I love them so much, what have been your favourites in 2012? it doesn't have to be beauty just tell me your favourite thing that happened in 2012?
see you soon xxxx

8 comments:

  1. I love MUA lipsticks as well, especially shade 8 :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look I've never tried that shade before, might have to now

      Delete
  2. I really want to try some MAC brushes but i just dont know whether i can justify the price! Also, the MUA lipsticks sound amazing value for money, i must pick some up next time im in superdrug :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahyeah the Mac brushes are quite expensive, but may is so good for there value for money I think their most expensive items are like 6 pound

      Delete
  3. I love MUA lipsticks, such good value!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't tried Mac eyeshadow/brushes... but I'm dying to!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surprisingly I've never tried the Collection 2000 concealer..... I mean what is wrong with me :p. I'm on a no spend at the minute, so maybe in April I will eventually try it. Love your MAC eyeshadows! Need to get some x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, yeah I think almost everyone has tried it :), but gi've it ago, it might surprise you

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX