Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 30

MUA pro-base concealer palette

hi everyone,


today im going to review the MUA pro-base concealer palette, now i know i should of reviewed this ages ago! but with work ive been quite run down, and i have no time to myself, so now i have finally got around to doing it.

i brought it from superdrug for £2.50, a pound off, because it was new. i also wanted the setting spray but they didn't have any of those left in stock =[ so maybe i well be able to get one when pay day comes.


So this little baby is literally amazing, forget your favorite collection 2000 concealer (i know :O ) this baby will replace it straight away.
Now the downside is, you need a brush, and it doesn't come with one, but being a beauty blogger you should have at least one, so that should be fine.



The palette comes with 3 concealers, well 2, a pink one, a neutral one and then a highlighter, which you can use on your brow bone, across your cheeks, down your nose, anyway basically that you put a normal highlighter. it has a little mirror and i think it comes in 3 or 4 different colour ranges aswell, so im sure you can find the right shade for you, me being like snow white, i always go for the paler one, regardless.

the 2 concealers you can mix together, which is what i do, i mix the pink and neutral colors together for underneath my eyes, and then just use the neutral colour for the rest of my face, to cover my birthmark and spots e.t.c.
(without concealer)

(with concealer)

so the first picture is me without any concealer around my eye area, and then the last one is with the concealer, hopefully you can see its covered all the darkness around my eyes, and its even covered the yellowish skin i have right by my eye.
It is amazing, it is a full coverage concealer, without being heavy at all, it is lovely and creamy and has a silky finish to it, this concealer will last all day, and my days are regular about 10-11 hours long. so wow!

if you havent tried it you need to

what do you think? will you give it ago? have you already?
xxxx


9 comments:

  1. Is it quite creamy? Cos I have the soap and glory concealer and it's so creamy that it creases on me :(
    Xxx

    Www thebeautybelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is creamy but then it kind of sets, if that makes sense, so turns like silky and doesn't stay creamy, :)

      Delete
  2. I have this too :) - I find it just as easy to apply with your finger too, but if you want to contour with the darker concealer and highlighter, I definitely agree you ideally need a bush for better results :)

    I absolutely love on my lazy days just using this to cover up any dark circles :) Its a fab product for the money

    Great review doll
    Kerys -ox
    Little Bo Blab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s which one did you get? I got Beige-Golden & its amazing for really pale ladies :)
      -xo

      Delete
    2. Hi Hun, yeah I absolutely love this, not to keen in highlighter but I don't use highlighters anyway, I use the porcelain one and that is a perfect match for my skin, I'm so pale :)

      Delete
  3. im due to place an MUA order...this will be on my list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's quite a few new Mua products that I want to try so ill be buying some more things too :)

      Delete
  4. Light weight and full coverage? I am intrigued. Unfortunately, MUA has not come to Seattle. But I'll look out for it though. Sounds like a wonderful find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, insane right, Mua is an amazing brand, I hope they do venture to the us even if its just online because it is an amazing brand

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX