Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 11

Quick little savings post

Hi everyone,
Ok everyone loves a good bargain don't they, and I had a good response from my last savings post that I would show/tell you about some more.




So in superdrug you can find some good savings at the moment, I think they have stopped their 3 for 2 on cosmetics but they have halved the price on most things.
I got these 2, fashionista eyebrow palette for £3.50 when it should be £5 something and I got the Mua new pro concelar pallette for £2.50 when it should of been £3.50.
I also didn't know that Mua have brought out a fixing spray :), I want one!! They didn't have any left in the store which is a shame :(, look beauty also have done half off products like there jumbo lip gloss/ stain thing.

Also just to let you know, you probably know already, Jessops have gone under :( but it means they have a 75% off sale, I have heard this from a customer of mine, I don't know which stores, so if you need anything camera related please go look for me :),
It's a shame that Jessops have gone, but most people don't need like a phone camera, a tablet camera and then a original camera :(
Anyway hope this helps some of you out, there are always deals in January, just need to know where to look :)
Xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. Love a saving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at the fixing spray, never used one before but I'm tempted with Mua and their pro base x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at both of these yesterday! I might go back and get them! :)

    Natasha Carly x
    prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX