Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 4

Christmas presents and January sales

hi everyone,

now I know some people hate these types if posts, because they think it's bragging or wherever, but I actually love seeing what people have got for Christmas. so if you don't want to see this then please wait till my next post,

so I have only picked out some of my Christmas presents, because it's silly putting them all on here and some of them are just not as interesting.




so my most exciting present, and the one I had no idea I was getting was ny brand new kindle fire, my mom and dad/ Santa got it me and it is literally amazing, I got a red case for it as well. I am working my way through the hunger games trilogy, I've finished the first book already and I'm half way through the 2nd one, it is so easy to read and the kindle does everything, it's like a mini laptop, which is exactly what I need, because all I use my laptop for is blogging and films so this perfect, I have a free month with love film, I can go on the web, play music, play games, download apps, and I think it's loads better then the iPad because I don't have to sync and change formats for iTunes, it acts like a sub on your computer, so you can just drag and drop the things you want on here :).

then I got a baking set from secret Santa, some chocolates of course, lots of perfume, some body shop smellys. I also hot a pink fluffy jumper as like pjs, so when your cold you just put it over the top of pjs, some cool owl fingerless gloves and Revlon nail varnishes.

things I didn't photograph were bug tub of space invaders, a monkey onsie, Michael McIntyre' s New DVD, New book, and a lesson to go to a baking school next to where we live with my mom, learning to decorate cupcakes, I love cupcakes, I make my own recipes and everything, I even had a blog about it once, but I couldn't keep up with 2. so to get this as a gift is uterally amazing.

so there are all my pressies, I got some money as well so in my lunch break I went around and did a bit of sales shopping.





so I got a no7 bag, lancome hypnose set, Starbucks coffee and dove body washes.
the no7 set I got for £4.30, the wipes by themselves are £7 so it is really good value, you get wipes and sponge, 2 fake tan items, a wash scrub and moisturizer, and the bag and I gave it to my mama as a separate thank you pressie, hehe.
nest the lancome set, I got it for £12.60, you get the lancome doll eyes mascara in black, a half size black eyeliner and a sample of the eye make- up remover, I am so glad I got this, the mascara is amazing! I am going to write a separate review on this because I love it so much!.
next I got a Starbucks cup, I love these Christmas cups, I am going to start to collect them every year, I have 2 now, because they change them every year, I also got 2 candy canes, which I've eaten, hehe, and some coffee which you put in a caffetare.
then the dove soaps came in a set, it was £1.40 I think, I remember it was cheaper buying the Christmas set because they tried to be sneaky and put dove body washes 2  for £3, so if people hadn't of noticed the sets in the Christmas isle they would of had those instead of saving loads of money. I've never used these before but loads of people have said there good, so I'm excited to try these.

and that's it, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New year's, I know mine was amazing! did you go bargain shopping at all?? 
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. You got some lovely presents, I'm getting a kindle fir for my birthday and you've made me very excited. I got some good bargains in the sales too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX