Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 13

clynol wonder 10 leave in treatment

hi everyone,
so today i wanted to share with you an amazing product i received to review.
Its called clynol wonder 10 leave in treatment*. It is a hair treatment that you spray through your hair after you have shampoo'ed and conditioned your hair.





What i do is spray some leave-in conditioner through my hair comb it though and then spray through this leave-in treatment. It's called wonder 10 because this spray does 10 different things to benefit your hair, things like: protects hair against UV damage, gives shine, detangle's hair and much more. The spray is a white and pink liquid and you have to shake it before using to mix it altogether.


This spray gives me unbelievable shine, it's so shiny that even when its wet it shines. My colour has lasted alot longer then usual aswell, because of the UV protector. It makes your hair dry quicker aswell so that when im in a rush or cant be bothered to spend ages drying my hair i just spray this and its quick :D.
I've found that my hair is abit stronger aswell and less knotty  or the knots come out easier, so i love this product. I love to find really good hair products, what are your favorites??

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post - it looks like a good product.

    Do you know if it has alcohol in it?

    Products that claim to reduce hair drying time contain alcohol (as alcohol reomoves H2O)and I don't fancy that, as my hair is dry enough. I am looking for a really good leave in treatment, thanks!

    http://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk/

    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX