Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 31

Where have I been??!!!

Hi everyone,
Do yes I've been gone for ages haven't I!!!

Well some things have happened in my life in the last 2 weeks which meant that I felt to sad or to busy to post anything on here,
If you have me on twitter (@MissPenelope90) then you might no some of this already.
But for one, I have moved back in with my mom and dad, just so about a month or so, because basically we uterally hated where we were lived and moved out within 6 months, 3 more people have moved from there flats too which tells you alot really, I don't want to get into why, but yep so we have moved back in with my mom and dad (me and the bf) and it took us all yesterday and several trips to do it.



But I feel alot happier already, I haven't slept well for 2 weeks as I think my mind is just to active but I'm hoping that the move will start to clear my head.
It will take me longer to get to work, because I don't live right next to the train station, but I don't mind :)

So yeah that was my not so big news, I have planned lots of posts and YouTube videos aswell so in my next day off (2nd) I will plan and put them all up :)

Hope u haven't missed me too much, and I didn't go anyway just had 2 weeks of sheer madness and sadness.

Love you all
Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are happier staying with your rents, have a great new year x

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX