Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 8

Mini haul

Hi everyone,

so i thought i would show you a couple of things i bought recently, nothing special just my refills that i need because i ran out of everything at once,i have my first ever empty's post planned aswell :D.



so i bought, a mac fix plus, the big version: i bought the little travel size one as a tester, so i could see how it went and if it worked, i have had it for yonks!, i don't use it every day so it has lasted me a pretty long time and ive only just ran out of it, which is ace!
my clinique redness solutions cleanser: this is like my miracle, it calms down red or sore skin, and is a 3 in 1 product, it removes make-up, cleansers and has a mild exfoliator in there, and i can tissue it off if im being lazy! 
mac plush lash: i wanted a new mascara, because i got bored of all mine, this is spouse to volumise lashes and what not, i wouldn't rave about it but it does the job.
mac cremestick liner: this is in red enriched, because a bright red lip-liner to go with my bright red lipsticks! finally, i have one



the packaging on the mac skincare has changed, and i think its beautifully, if you can see on the mac fix+ it is a white box and now has mac embossed all over, so its like raised, differently looks more expensive then it did :D happy days!


I love the pump on the mac fix+ because it sprays out really well, the clinique redness has a squeezy tub so its easy to get out.
the mac plush lash has a huge brush! similar too bad gal lashes by benefit, and the mac lip liner is a wind up pencil, so no sharpening, and its very creamy, and does actually make my lipsticks stay on all day.

have you tried any of these products? which is your fav?
xxxx


2 comments:

  1. The lip liner sounds lovely. I do like mac lip liners. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have too now, I prefer the cream lip liner :)

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX