Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 1

notd: mua love hearts: u r fab, i want u, love u 24/7

hey everyone,

so finally im up to the last in the mua love hearts range of nail varnishes, this week ive got 3 to introduce to you,
so without further adieu:




so the first one is u r fab:

(with flash)

(without flash)

this one is my favourite out of the bunch :] its alot like u rok, its a nice brush and a nice formula, and of course a lovely colour :] but my Favourite is still u rok

i want u:
(with flash)

(without flash)

this one im not so keen on, i don't really like orange as a nail colour. also every time i tried to take a picture of it with flash you can see a bright orange across a couple of nails which means there's a yellow undertone in there somewhere, don't get me wrong its a nice brush and the consistency is abit gloupy but bearable, i just don't like the colour,
if you like oranges go for it!

love u 24/7:
(with flash)

(without flash)

i like this colour :], its a little similar to u rok, it differently changes colour under the flash but not really its true colour. the brush is nice but it is a little gloupy again, but differently bearable and it is still easy to work with.



my Favourite colour out of the collection: u rok
my least Favourite colour of the collection: i want u


have you guys tried any of these out of the collection? what has been your Favourite?

see you soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and I need to admit- the price is unbeatable! I bought 2 colours from this range and I love them. perfect for this season.

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX