Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 3

clinique redness solutions


Hey everyone,
today im going to show you my clinique redness solution products that i got from my mom :]
she has really! sensitive skin so most things she cant put on her face, so she tried this and it was not for her, so she gave them to me, this is what i thought:


the products i have are travel size, i have the redness solution soothing cleanser, redness solution daily protection base spf 15, redness solution daily relief cream.




my skin is quite red, and nothing seems to get rid of it, even green concealer so i was interested in this to see if it worked.

this picture isnt very clear but i have redness all over my nose and down onto my cheeks, and then a little bit on my forhead.
i used the redness solution soothing cleanser first. i is very creamy and lovely to apply :] you can either put it on like a normal cleanser and wash it off or you can put it on to wet skin and then just wipe it off with a cotton wool pad.

so this me after the cleanser, you can see its got rid of some redness, my forehead is fine, but i still have abit of redness on my nose and cheeks.
next use the daily relief cream and the daily protective base spf 15:

this picture isnt to good either (sorry about that), but it has worked, i only have a tiny bit of redness on my cheeks, i used the cream first and let that sink in, it was quite thick so it did take quite awhile to sink in, and you dont need alot of it, my skin isnt good with moisturiser it takes agess to sink in.
after it did i then used the protective base, now you dont have to use this, this one if very good if you want to put make-up over the top, add it is green and does leave like a green tinge on your skin (to counter act the red)its good aswell because it has spf 15, this product is my Favourite out of the bunch.

ive put foundation on over the top, and its covered all of my redness :] yaaaa!

and this is me with make-up on before my date with my bf :] hehe my make-up of the day:

the only down side with these products is that it doesnt explain on the back how to use them, i had to go on the clinique website to see what they were for and how to use them, i bet if you brought them at a clinique counter they would explain it too you, but if you forgot not very good =[.

have you tried this range? what do you think about it? please leave a comment below.


see you soon xx

3 comments:

  1. Great post xx check out my 450 follower nars giveaway xx lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the look of this, and have been wanting to try for a while! xx

    http://ocbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX