Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 8

Lush: Frog prince bath bomb

Hey everyone,
I thought id share with you the bath bomb i brought a couple of weeks ago, I havent been able to use it till know because i had my arm in a cast, but now its out yayaaaaa!!!
so i can now have a bath and relax.

when you drop it in the bath it turns the water a greeny colour, the lips are the last thing to dissolve is the lips, which is pretty cool 


(my half dissolved prince), the only thing with mine is that all the blogs ive read said they got a little message inside the frog saying something like "uve been kissed by a prince",  i didnt get anything like tht =[ unless it dissolved too haha 
i was upset lol!
oh well maybe next year

Did you have one this year? did you enjoy it?

see you soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX