Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 5

February favourites :]

Hey everyone,
this is my first favourite of the month post :]
now it probably wont  be as good as everyone else's and wont be as often but here goes:


ill do my make-up first:
left to right: fergie's outspoken intense, mac fix +, mua nail varnish 1 <3 u, mac lipstick brave, urban decay book of shadows

outspoken intense:
i love the smell of this soo much i have the perfume aswell 

mac fix +:
i love to put this over the top of my foundation and powder, it seems to last for ages!

mua i <3 u:
im into skin colour products at the moment and this us the perfect pale colour

mac in brave:
beautiful colour and not to bright or pale :]
you can find my review of the mac products here: mac haul eeee

skin care and hair care:
left to right: garnier 3 in 1 skin care, tresemme spilt remedy shampoo and conditioner, Aussie luscious long leave in conditioner, got2b guardian angel heat protector

garnier 3 in 1:
i have loved this for many years, i try different cleansers and masks but i always come back to this

tresemme split remedy:
im going to do a review on this later this week

aussie leave in conditioner:
i always use a leae in conditioner with normal conditioner and this one i have found gets rid of all my knots, although i havent tried many others.

got2b heat protector:
ive had this for about 2-3 months and i love it!, it makes your hair SUPER shiney :]

not beauty related:

i am in love with this, me and my bf have nearly watched all 6 series in a month, which is crazy!!
it is terrifying by the way, i hate everything scary and i cant watch most of it, i had behind my blanket 80% of the time, i hate the scary music, the blood, the demons, and the ghosts
i have no idea why i love it so much, its like my worst nightmare haha, but i do lol
i love cas aswell i think he is hilarious :D 

have you tried any of these products? what do you think of them? have you watched supernatural? do you find it as scary as me? 

hope you enjoyed this
see you soon xx

3 comments:

  1. I love Supernatural too!! I agree it's so scary!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i know, i dont know why i like it so much, every bone in my body shakes when i watch it haha!

      Delete
  2. Ooo...I have the 1st Urban Decay book of shadows...love it! Hanan :) xxx

    http://handbagsandhijabs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX