Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 11

bloggers interview:

this weeks blog interviews is by the lovely, chloe
hope you enjoy!



1.      Tell Me A bit About Yourself?:
I study Journalism at Derby University, I’m 20 and can’t remember ever wanting to do anything but be a writer! I live in Derby with my best friend and 2 other girls (next year I will be living with my best friend and 3 other girls), I LOVE student life, I HATE that being a student means having no money, but I still have the best time.

2. Whats The Name Of Your Blog?:
My Blog is called Muffins Priorities. I toyed around with different names but I still haven’t found the right one. Muffin is my nickname so I thought i would incorporate that.

3. Explain What Your Blog Is About?:
Bits and bobs really. My aim is to write about makeup and fashion that I like but I put some random stuff in there as well, I will think of any excuse to write another blog!

4. What Inspired You To Start Your Blog?:
I first made my blog because we had to for my journalism course but I never quite knew what to blog about so my early blogs are very random and I had no idea where I was going with the posts. Recently I was reading a lot of fashion and beauty blogs and realised that that is what I should be blogging about! I always said I wanted to write about fashion so it’s mad that I hadn’t done this sooner!

5. If You Could Only Have One Make-up Item In The World What Would It Be?:
liquid eyeliner!!!! I don’t know how I would survive without it. I’ve used it since I was about 15 and have never gone back. Although, recently I have been venturing from my house with just foundation on when I’m in a rush.

6. What Posts Do You Enjoy Writing The Most? Reviews, Swatches, Products e.t.c?:
I haven’t wrote many reviews or beauty and fashion related blogs yet, I’m really just getting started but at the moment writing about anything and everything that inspires me is what I love writing about most.

7. Where Can We Follow You?:
my blog :
 http://chloemuffin.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @chloemuffin_

8. What Blogs Do You Recommend Us To Read?:
http://farewell-tothefairground.blogspot.com/ I actually have only just found this blog but I love the mix of stuff she writes about. She also inspired me to take more pictures.

9. Where Do You See Your Blog Going In The Next Year?:
I have no idea but I’m hoping it will help my writing get better and that people will like my writing. Going to Uni and seeing how everyone else writes was very scary and made me feel as if I wasn’t good enough anymore. This way I can get better.

10. And Lastly, Is There Any Advice You Would Give To Other Bloggers?
Going back to Uni making me feel as if my writing wasn’t good enough, I found that sharing my blog helped. Put yourself out there. I write because I love to write but getting followers and feedback is always a lovely feeling, it makes you push yourself harder and become more enthusiastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX