Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 4

blog interview:

hey everyone,
the next blog interview is by the lovely Natalie,
hope you enjoy!



1. Tell Me A bit About Yourself?: 
My name is Natalie, and im a 20 year old Graphic Design Student, currently living in Manchester. I love everything make-up & beauty, reading & watching films - i also spend way to much time watching tv shows.

2. Whats The Name Of Your Blog?: 
youralmostalice.blogspot.com

3. Explain What Your Blog Is About?:
It's primarily a beauty blog but with a little bit of everything else thrown into the mix

4. What Inspired You To Start Your Blog?:
I've always loved watching beauty youtubers but i just don't have the confidence to sit in front of a camera, so after i also discovered loads of beauty blogs i thought that it would be a better alternative for me!

5. If You Could Only Have One Make-up Item In The World What Would It Be?:
Eyeliner & Mascara - i just can not pick between them! If i really had too, id probably say eyeliner - but i would feel naked without mascara!

6. What Posts Do You Enjoy Writing The Most? Reviews, Swatches, Products e.t.c?:
I genuinely enjoy writing all my posts, but i enjoy doing hauls the most - which isnt so great for my bank balance.

7. Where Can We Follow You?:
my blog or twitter @youralmostalice

8. What Blogs Do You Recommend Us To Read?: 
http://whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com/
http://rainbowstarsxxo.blogspot.com/
http://bohovanity.blogspot.com/
I do love alot of other blogs, but these are my personal favourites :)

9. Where Do You See Your Blog Going In The Next Year?:
I honestly don't know - I dont expect it to take off, or to gain a tonne of followers and become the next big beauty blogger - if that happened then thats amazing, but yeah i just think as long as im still blogging and people are still happy to read my posts then that is successful enough for me :)

10. And Lastly, Is There Any Advice You Would Give To Other Bloggers?
Just go with it, and don't take yourself to seriously. Do it because you want to do it and just have fun with it!

1 comment:

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX