Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 4

TAG! 8 questions

I read a blog post by tonia and she tagged everyone who read this
So I thought I would give it a go

What you do is answer the person who tagged you questions and then come up with your own for everyone else to answer, so here goes:


1. How do you see yourself in 10 years?

Well in ten years I'll be 29 :/ scary! By that time I would love to have my very own house and start building a family and be engaged, I've planned a lot

2. Is there something you regret doing?

No! I don't regret anything, even if it's the worse thing ever at the time, I believe everything happens for a reason and it might take years to know why but you will eventually.


3. Is there one thing you would change about yourself and why?

I would love to be thinner, I am a size 14 and that's average and I know it's fine but I don't feel fine, I'm on a diet and loosing the weight slowly but I would like it to be faster lol


4. What is your favourite childhood memory?

My favourite memory is of my grandad he died when I was 2 but the only thing I remember of him was this game we used to play with newspaper and that he smelt of musty cologne :)

5. If you could have a super power what would it be?

I really don't know I would love to move things with my mind but I'd like to be read peoples mind and fly haha


6. If you could only have one make-up item what would it be?

It would be concealer, to cover everything so my skin would at least look smooth

7. What is the best thing about being a beauty blogger?

Having this community and having so many lovely people to talk too


8. What is your best make-up tip

You can use blusher for so many things, on cheeks, on eyelids and even as a base from lipstick, find make-up that has more then one use then you don't need so much.


Oki now my turn I tag everyone who reads this:

1. What is your day to day job?
2. If you were stranded on an island and you were only allowed two items what would they be?
3. What is your favourite make-up item?
4. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or Alive, who would it be?
5. What is better, tomato sauce or brown?
6. If you won the lottery what would you buy/do first?
7. What pet do you own, if you don't have a pet what would you like?
8. What three things do you never leave the house without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX