Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 12

Large fashion haul!

Wow I loges on today and I have 20 followers, that's ace, hi everyone :)

Anyway my haul:
I went shopping today, I haven't been able to go shopping for 3-4 months because I didn't have a job for awhile, anyway let's not get into that, but now I get paid every week so every Monday I will have a haul lol

So here it is:





From left to right:
Primark: I brought it caz I AM amazing haha
202: I don't know what this shop is or if they have it anywhere else but I wanted a maxi dress and this was the nicest one I could find





Left to right (top to bottom):
Grey top: from primark need some plain shirts for work
Strait top: primark
Jeggings: primark
Skirt: primark
Waistcoat: primark

Yes I went abit crazy in primark but I love it caz it's cheap!






I then brought two items for my boyfriend a marvel top with like superman, batman and all the rest and some pyjamers :) hehe






Then I went to boots and brought my urban decay foundation, I love it and a lipstick from 17 lovely colour





Very glossy it's nice!











And last but not least a ring from h&m which was £2 oOoOo haha

Anyway sorry for the amount of pictures, but I like pictures :)

Hope you have a lovely day/night everyone xx

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for your helpful iphone comments! I'll start searching for silicone ones.

    Following your blog now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's oki don't mention it :)
    And Ty for the comment and follow, which appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl
    What was the shade of the lippie from 17?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. its called nudist peach... haha cool name :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.
    Thanks hun Im gonna be on the look out for this
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX