Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 27

1 pound eyeshadow????

Sorry I've been MIA the past week, I was enjoying my 2 days off abit too much haha,

Anyway one day last week I went to superdrug to buy some fake tan (review soon) and I stumbled across a whole line of make-up tht was only a pound each, yes everything £1!!!!

I could only buy two things because at this time I didn't have any money left, wish I had gone to this shop first :(





They are the make-up academy and these are the eyeshadows I brought one silver and one pink




The silver is really pretty, not so keen on the pink, they don't have names:
The pink is shade 16-matt
And the silver is shade 1-pearl





The silver is very pigmented and really glittery
The pink you can't really tell is there

But for £1 I am not complaining
Go to your nearest superdrug and see if they still have them it's worth it!!
X

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They don't look 1 pound! Maybe you can send me some??;)

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX