Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 4

Ootd and make-up

I wore this to work on Saturday our outfit is mainly black so that's why it looks boring








Black top with blue shorts and black leggings

My make-up was this:









Eye make-up I used:
urban decay primer potion
A pearly colour I don't know
Purple from beauty uk pallets number 22 (the bright coloured one)
Bad gal lash from benefit
And if course eye bright by benefit (the one from company magazine)



(insert terrible quality picture because it was late at night)




Face make-up:
Gosh velvet foundation primer
Urban decay foundation in illusion
Coralista blush from benefit
Mac naturalised skin finish in medium
And the it stick by benefit (from company magazine)

















The last product I have on my lips it's a pen but actually lipstick in the pen rather than lip liner

I don't know where there from but I know there really cheap, if u guys know where there from please tell me

Love you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX