Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 6

July favourites!

oki so i know its the erm... 6th of july....oki so not that late but anyway here are my favourites for the month of july.
this is my first monthly favioutes but as i keep doing these you will see some of the same things pop up

oki so from left to right (starting with the back and moving forward):


*bad gal lash ( from benefit): i love this makes my eyelashes super long and has a big fat brush

*veganese (from lush): the only conditioner i have found that makes my hair detangled and super clean

* the olive branch shower gel (from lush): i love the smell of this, and it leaves your skin squeaky clean and its all natual ingredients :D

*straight guard defender (from chi): you dont need alot of this at all, stopped using it for a couple of months and didnt use any heat defender on my hair, very very very bad!, and it sineged my hair so now ive gone back to this and its working great

* velvet foundation primer (from gosh): it has silcon in it which doesnt agree with everyones skin and it doesnt sink in, but i love it for the reason that it doesnt sink in, it stays on the skin which means the foundation clings to it to make it last all day, and it really does espically on the bottom of my eyes and my upper lip, which is were i tend to sweat, it stays on, always a plus.

*it stick (beneift): of course this is what all the beauty bloggers brought from the compan magazine, i think thats right, and i absolutly love it, everyone said it will be the last one left on the selves because its not that good, but it suits my skin colour pefectly and with my foundation primer it stays on all day, and i have no bags under my eyes :D

*foundation in illision (urban decay): It is cream to liquid, i think dont quote me on it, and sits on my skin all day, it matchs my skin colour pefectly and because im very VERY pale its hard to find the right foundation, normally there always to dark and i look stupid but this one matches, its a miracle, i will defenctly repurchase it, and i will soon because i have the tinyest bit left =[

*msn(mineralize skinfinsh natural) in medium (by mac): i love this, i have had it for about 6 months now and have only just hit pan with it (insert sad face) but they last for absolutly ages, so for the price you pay it is well worth it, im always scared of buying expensive make-up just incass but it differently lives up to the name, i switch between this and the blotting powder, i think i might get that one when i run out, seen as its summer and i dont want my make-up to run when i sweat, eww!

*lipstick pen (from somewhere): i dont know where this is from, i know its cheap and i got it for christmas of one of those people who just buys you cheap make-up caz its better then nothing, ha, anyway i really like the colour it comes out as, doesnt last for a very long time but it doesnt matter, and i love the idea of a lipstick to look like a lipliner pen.


last but not least:

* black eyeliner (from rimmel london): i have had this for about 2 years now, different products obviously, and i love it, it comes off easily when you sweat or your eyes water but i love the intense black and it glides on so easily.



thats it for my may favouites, sorry for so much writing, i will leave you with a picture of my outfit for today.



what are your favioute products??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX