Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 20

Lush review- buffy

I'm going to do a review on buffy the body butter from lush,

Lush says:
There's no need for body lotion after a Buffy, because the cocoa and shea butters in it moisturise your skin beautifully. There's something about exfoliating your body that makes you feel bright and bouncy, as well as smooth all over. Slay that cellulite.

I didn't understand how to use it at first because it doesn't explain it on the label or on the website (they have since improved the website), I had to do research, which means if I don't some of you might not either so....




(this is how much I have left now)

Application:
To start with I thought you used it after the shower or bath because it was a body butter but it's not, so when I came out the shower I was disappointed to find I couldn't use it,
What you do is when your in shower or bath you rub it all over your skin and then use your hands to rub more to exfoliate your skin then wash it off, after you have finished your skin will be left with a layer of moisture (oil)

What's in it:
Rice and ground almonds to exfoliate your skin (tiny beads)

Shea butter to moistures and gets rid of cellulite (the oil layer left on your skin)

My verdict:
The beads in the body butter are big, they are good if you want a good exfoliate, the beads can hurt if you rub too much, so probably not good for sensitive skin or people that don't like the irritation.

After you rinse it off it leaves a layer of oil which is good to use for shaving, especially if you need to shave after, i need a new razor because the blades are starting to go but because my leg was (moisturised) oiled it slide along and took every single hair, even the stupid ones by the ankle

I don't know wether it's true yet but I do believe it is getting rid of my cellulite too, dunno wether it is actually working or I just think it is.

The only downside is when you dry you get the oil residue and if you wear like a nightie or a skirt your legs rib and it's not that pleasant, I want to rub it all off but can't , so I wear trousers but other then that I love it!!

Rating:
9 out of 10 go buy it!!
It's £9.00 and I've used it 5 times maybe more and have more than half left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX