Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 18

Stitch me up

I remade a dress I brought last week,
It is a maxi dress and i brought out my sewing skills :)


(warning lots of photo)




It is very pretty but the top bit is awful,
I don't like halter tops so I changed that



And this bit is very revealing and has extra material everywhere and like a White insert that wasn't needed



First I took out the stocked and removed the cup






Then stitched the whole back up,
It doesn't have to be neat because no one can see it




Next was the extra stuff






Cut the fabric at the seam and then sewed it back up and cut off the extra material






Next I added two buttons on the back


And used the halter straps and just looped them around the button to make normal straps






And wohoo done!!
A nice normal maxi dress






It is still a bit revealing but I am just gonna have a White top underneath


And I got rid of more fabric then this but this is disgusting they could probably make a kids top with all the fabric I through away


2 comments:

  1. Great work sweety and the dress looks gorgeous!

    I love DIY's

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX