Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 11

What my face is worth: high end

Hey everyone

i know quite a few people have done this tag, but i haven't yet, and it got suggested at the #bbloggers 2 Sundays ago for me to do, and i thought well why not, so here it is, im going to do it in 2 half's,

this one will be all my high end products, that i either wear for work or when i want to make myself feel richer then i am, haha, then i will do my budget, low end, type one, and this will just be my every day makeup that i use.

so here we go :/ :




my high end products are:
  • clinique superbalanced foundation
  • mac lipstick in snob
  • mac fix+
  • clinique stay matte powder
  • mac blusher 
  • clinique eye shadow
  • mac select cover up concealer
  • clinique eyebrow pencil
  • urban decay 24.7 liquid eye-liner
  • clinique high impact mascara



so for my face i use:
  • superbalanced foundation in alabaster £21.50
  • mac fix+ travel size £7.50
  • clinique stay matte pressed powder in translucent £21
  • mac blusher in dainty £ 17.50
  • mac select cover-up concealer £ 14.50
just on my face: £82

so i know that mac has gone up by 50p since ive brought all this, but that's still alot, ouch, hope it doesn't come to over 200.


on my eyes and lips i use:
  • mac lipstick in snob £14
  • clinique high impact mascara £16
  • urban decay 24/7 liquid eye liner in black £14
  • clinique single eye shadow in toasted almond £15
  • clinique instant lift eyebrow pencil £15
on my eyes and lips: £74

the clinique mascara, i got as a freebie, so i don't know whether to include that or not, be the full price one would be £16, but it doesn't really make a difference in the grand scheme of things, lol its still alot of money on my face haha

so the grand total is: £156

thats not tooo bad, considering ive seen some peoples at like 200 odd, so i am happy with that, hehe :D
i love these products anyway and i wouldn't change them,

so how much did you face come to, let me know in the comments :D
xxxxx

* also just to let you guys know sigma is doing 10% off products throughout october,they do skincare as well as make-up and there amazing make-up brushes
Click here to visit Sigma Beauty

3 comments:

  1. love reading these post. I'm scared to se how much mine is worth! lol

    Check out my Give Away, I am giving away a £65 RedRock voucher :
    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/redrock-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posts are great, amazing how quickly it adds up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My face will be so much cheaper, it's surprising how it does add up though!
    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX