Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 3

avengers series: captain america

hey everyone,
so today for my nail of the week i thought i would show you all my geeky side, now with the new film that's come out, avengers i can safely say that my geekyness has truly come out.

i lovvvveeee the avengers, i can nearly name them all, which either makes people pretty impressed, or they think "dear lord".
so i thought i would do a little nail art series with them, only the ones from the new film, it doesn't include spider man unfortunately =[,

but i thought i would give myself a challenge, because im not always very good at nail art, but im very creative, so i thought i might be getting better as we go through this, feel free to join in as we go along.
i am only doing one a week, but obviously you can do them every day if you want to, or whatever its fine by me...
soo....





so, i made this all by myself, haha can u tell, course u can :D

anyway, so the first one im going to do is captain america, so this is how i did it:

i started off applying just one coat of a grey, and then a couple of coats of a white nail polish
(i used rimmel 60 second grey matter and models own snow white)


then on the grey i then did circles of blue using my dotting tool
(i used barry m cobalt blue, i think, the name rubbed off =[ )

then using the dotting tool, i did a circle around the blue and a circle around the outside of my nail, making sure that you can still see the grey
(i used essie watermelon for this)



then i made a white star in the middle of each one, the easiest way i find to do them, is to start off making 5 dots, which are the dots of the star, then just fill in the middle, and you have a star :D
(i used models own snow white)


and dahh dahh, you have captain americas sheild, so for my ring finger i thought i would change it abit, so i decided to do the american flag, just because it looks abit more interesting, and after all captian america, is amercian :D lol


so all i did was make 3 lines of red down my nail, then put a line of blue right on the end, abit like a french manicure style and let it dry
(i used essie watermelon and barry m cobalt blue)


then i just did another star right on the end on the blue, using the 5 point star method, i just showed at the top


and there you go, now im not very impressed with them, it looks like a 5 year old has done it, but maybe i can get better :D
if you want to give it ago please send me any images you do, or leave your blog post below
see you soon xxxx

6 comments:

  1. This is cool, love the avengers! :D

    Naffy xoxoxo

    www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the avengers! This is such a good idea. I adore nail art but I can only ever do my left hand (I'm right handed) :(

    lovely blog.

    Hannah @ www.aprettymessuk.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ty, im not very impressed with them though, but i thought i would show you all just incass you can do any better haha

      Delete
  3. You definitely have great sense of creativity girl! Great job! I wish I have the guts and creativity to do that in my nails too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ty very much, i know they look abit bad haha, but at least the thought was there

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX