Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 27

Paul mitchell shampoo and conditioner

hey everyone,
today i am going to review a shampoo and conditioner that i received from the lovely people at http://www.hairtrade.com/.

If you have never heard about hair trade before, basically their one of the UK's leading hair extensions hair care and beauty products, all available online.




so my hair has changed dramatically since i have ombred my hair, my scalp is oily and the ends are very dry and damaged obviously from the bleach, so i need something to clean my scalp but also moisturizes the ends of my hair really well. This is why i choose these products, the Paul mitchell clarifying shampoo two and the Paul mitchell detangler conditioner. The shampoo is designed to deeply cleanse the scalp, its got lemon fragrance  which will help make your hair shiny and full of body.
The conditioner does what it says, it "detangles", it is also good for medium or coarse hair (which i have), It has ingredients to help to prevent moisture loss

                                       
 the paul mitchell shampoo two 300ml rrp: £8.95 hairtrade.com price £7.61 "DEEP CLEANSING

This Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two deeply cleanses oily hair and scalps. Its wheat-derived conditioners boost body and shine. The fresh lemon fragrance will leave hair fresh, shiny and full of body. Containing color-safe formula which is also suitable for color treated hair."

i love the fact that it smells like lemons, i love citrus smelling products so this is perfect, it definitely cleans my hair, as my scalp feels squeaky clean when using it, when i go to wash my hair the next time, it is super soft,which is really odd, but really nice.


paul mitchell detangler conditioner 300ml rrp £12.25 hairtrade.com price £10.41 "SUPER RICH CONDITIONER

This Paul Mitchell The Detangler detangles and conditions medium to coarse hair. Containing grape seed oil provides instant conditioning to smooth, soften to detangle and add shine to your hair. It also formulated with Hawaiian awapuhi which prevent moisture loss of your hair, and Carrot extract rich in beta-carotene acts as a natural UV absorber."

This has a weird texture to it, it kind of feels like oil, like putting oil on your hair and washing it off, i tried it on my scalp but it just became too greasy for me, so now i just put it on the mid-lengths and ends of my hair, it does an excellent job at detangling, but what i will say is i have to spend a bit extra time rinsing it through, as it does take a little while to get rid of it in my hair, but when not putting it on my roots, it leaves it really silky and smooth and i can run my comb through my hair without having to put my beloved aussie leave in conditioner on first.

I also saw that there was a small carrot on top of the conditioner bottle, which i did not understand, till i read the ingredients, it actually has carrot extract in it, which acts as a natural uv absorber (basically helps keep the sun damage out)

I tried using these too products every time i washed my hair and together, but i couldn't get on with this combination, every one is different after all, so what i do now is i use my shampoo maybe twice a week to get rid of any build up of product with another like deep conditioner, and i use the detangler conditioner as my regular conditioner, and this combination is working out really well,
my hair feels really soft and shiny and my ombre doesn't look as damaged, and i think its actually growing abit more, which obviously might not be down to the shampoo and conditioner, but i have been using it for like 3 weeks and it just might be that im looking after my hair abit more.

so if you want to look at these products, or any other hair products, because they have a whole range, from tigi to morracan oil, just click hairtade.com

see you all soon
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Nice informative post! New follower here through the Monday Beauties Blog Hop :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reviewing these! I've been looking at them for awhile at ULTA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a Paul mitchell fan:) I am your newest follower from my blog hop. Thanks for joining!
    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh never heard of Paul Mitchell but these sound lovely :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they are really nice shampoo and conditiner, and very reasonable too

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX