Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 31

october favourites

hey everyone,

so it is the 31st of october, happy halloween :D, what are you dressing up as? it is also payday for me wooo, and also the last day of the month, and you know what that means, october favourites!!

so this is mine :D



so for the make-up:
left to right: wake me up foundation in ivory, revlon lipstick in cherry blossom, clinique redness target concealer, barry m limited addition lipgloss, revlon colorstay gel eyeliner, mua cream blush in blossom.

wake me up foundation: i have fallen back in love with this foundation, i wore it too work (even though im not spouse to) and they all commented how glowy my skin looked, and this was why, because this is the only thing i changed about my make-up, which means that a foundation makes you make-up, you can read a full review here: rimmel wake me up foundation
revlon lipstick in cherry blossom: This is the lipstick i won in the revlon competition on twitter, this is the perfect autumn/winter lip colour, i love to just dot it on my lips so that its just a tinge of colour, its a beautiful cherry colour, and i lovvvveee cherries!! it goes perfectly with the barry m lipgloss too
clinique redness target concealer: I love this thing, i have for a couple of months now, it is a cream concealer with a yellow tinge, so it gets rid of all redness and makes my face look like normal, love it
barry m limited addition lipgloss: i love putting this on top of the revlon cherry blossom, it is soo pretty and if you can see the above picture, it is a clear lip gloss with lots of silver glitter. This was a free little gift from the place i work at, so i dont know if this is still available, i hope it is!
revlon colourstay gel eyeliner: I have just wrote a blog post on this eyeliner, this is fast becoming my ultimate favourite eyeliner, i love it so much :D
mua cream blush in blossom: i have found a new love cream blushers, i like the clinique ones aswell, i love how it gives such a natural look on the skin, kind of like your cheeks have a natural glow to them, rather then the powder blusher that make you look like you have a powder on.

then the randoms:


primark scarf: i brought this on my birthday and i love it, i love how soft it is, and ow easy it is too wear, i can wear it with most things because of the neutral colours, and i love the cute bows on it.
claires accessories necklace watch: I have wanted one of these ever since that craze of them last year, and i found one!, i was actually looking for a long robot silver necklace and someone told me you could find it in claires, but i couldn't find it so i saw this and had to have it, i love it, and i always know what the time is now, hurrah!

what are your october favourites? 
xxx

21 comments:

  1. Nice favourites! I love that necklace, I'm after one that's similar! And that scarf is gorgeous, love the little bows on it and the colour. I should really try that Rimmel foundation, I've heard such great things about it.

    Found you through the beauty hop, and really enjoying having a read through your blog! Now following you, look forward to reading loads more :D

    xx Kate

    yakateyyak.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i love the rimmel foundation, and the scarf was from promark, i think like 4 pound, does not feel like a cheap scarf what so ever its lovely

      Delete
  2. I love seeing brands from other countries!! I just started following you. Hope you might visit one day! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace! I've been trying to find that Rimmel foundation everywhere in Canada but no luck, it sounds great!
    Beauty by T

    MAC&Ad space giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i wold have thought that they had it there, stupid rimmel =[

      Delete
  4. It's that time of month again!
    I love that necklace! It's so cute :O

    Your have an amazing blog, lady! I'm your newest follower from #bbloggers

    xoXo
    BreezeyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know its insane isnt, itll be christmas soon =[

      Delete
  5. I want to try the Rimmel Wake up foundation sooooo bad! I wish it would just come to america already! I see all these people raving about it! I do like the relvon gel liner, but I actually like the maybelline gel liner a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought they had it in america lol, oh well maybe not everywhere in america, shame i love it

      Delete
  6. I love the Wake Me Up foundation and I really want to try an MUA cream blush. I have some of their regular blushes which I love....I'm going past a bigger Superdrug tomorrow so I'll have to pop in! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i have one of there regular blushers, but this one is amazing, i might see if they have any in my local superdrug today, i doubt it though, there abit crap where i live, i have to go to big towns to find them

      Delete
  7. Ooh this looks AMAZING - I've been wanting to try the Wake Me Up Foundation for ages - I think you just persuaded me to buy it! Lovely post :)

    www.rosereviews1.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, oh thats good, you wont be disapointed :D x

      Delete
  8. I just bought the foundation yesterday, can't wait to try it!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me how you get on with it, i love it obviously

      Delete
  9. Love that scarf! Thanks for joining us at the CHQ Blog Hop - hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya, following from The Joke on You Friday blog Hop :) I just bought this MUA blush and looking forward ot try it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the necklace, I went a bit clock crazy when they first came out haha!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah and me, but i couldnt find any anywhere, i got really upset haha, but i found this and i love it now, im going to wear it even if there isnt a craze going.

      Delete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX