Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 25

Birmingham bloggers meet-up

Hey everyone,
As some of you may know that me and 2 other bloggers are organising a blogging meet up in Birmingham?

I would love to know if any of you are interested? We are thinking in january either the 19th of 26th of January,
Just because it's after Christmas so u don't have the stress of having to get to Birmingham to meet us all and plus January sales??!!
Who doesn't like a good sale now and again!



So yes, please tell me which date you prefer, or wether your not fussed,
I am organising it with:
Gemma button: http://buttons-blog.blogspot.co.uk
And Claire: http://ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk/

So if you would like to check their blogs out too that'll be great, they will have more updates on things then me :)

Please let me know either through twitter or here and I really hope I get too see u soon :)

4 comments:

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX