Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 24

about me tag

hey everyone,


i have done a tag video for my beauty channel on youtube and because i spouse its quite relevant  i thought i would include it here aswell,
so basically if you don't know much about me or you would like to get to know me abit more then please watch this video,

there are 22 questions altogether, things like what i thought of high school, to what my favourite things are.

If you would like to do this tag then please leave it as a blog comment, even if you just want to write your answers down that would be ace, i love to get to know people and i think its alot nicer then just writing alot sentence on an about me page :D

so thankyou all for stopping by and i hope you enjoy!

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX