Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 2

My weekend away

hi everyone,

so last weekend i went away again with my mom, nan and auntie. We go away every year as like a girly shopping trip and i love doing it, its full of food shopping and alcohol. We usually go for christmas shopping and normally in november, but in my job now we are not allowed any time of in november or december, so we had to make it september, so it was just a girly weekend
What's not to love, hehe.
I thought i would share with you my weekend away pictures, and show you all the amazing food i had to eat. As some of you may know im on a healthy eating lifestyle, and i basically decided to have the weekend off, we all need a treat once and awhile, and i needed a break from life in generally.
We went to bristol, and we hired out an apartment for 2 nights and 3 days, we were right above all the shops and so many fantastic food places right by us, i forgot to take some pictures because the food was just incredible, i eat it without realising.

 So here we go:


When we first arrived in the town they were giving out free chobani and a discount along with them, its my first time trying them, and their really good for you so yum!




         


       
 this is the views and inside of our apartment, pretty isnt it.
The beautiful cupcakes my aunt brought with her.

Also featured this in my favourite red coat post

 The first night we went out for dinner, I bought a new dress while shopping the first day, and a brand new coat, so i wore it for our meal out.


The resturant we went to was AMAZING! it is called zazabazar, and is right on the waterfront, it is basically an all you can eat buffett, but of every kind of food you could imagine. They had pizza, pasta, noodles, sushi, indian, chinese, nandos style chicken and every other food you could imagine, this is just some of the food i had, i was determined to try a little of it all, i didn't always finish my plate.



                        This was the town at night, very pretty.



                  

 The next day i bought some more clothes, and some bits of beauty items i needed, i had a lovely raspberry ice tea from a little cafe we stopped off at. We had breakfast in an amazing patissiere place that served everything from pastries, to pancakes, to full english, and i had a granola and yogurt, and then a almond croissant with a gingerbread latte, yum!. Then had a bath before we went out for our evening meal again, i bought a lush bath bomb which was for world peace, it was the last day that they had it on for and all the proceeds went to the organisation of world peace, met a really nice guy in there too, and when he couldn't print the sticker for my bag he just wrote on it, and in caps put "peace!" that made me chuckle.





The last night we went out for an amazing italian that you can actually see from one of the first pictures, that was just across the road from our apartment, its the one with the comfy chairs under a canopy and its all black. Was amazing food, really posh though, we had the manager come up to us and say hello and everything haha, the outside was amazing, it had comfy chairs with pillows and fires outside so you didn't get cold. inside was just as nice, had floor to ceiling windows with a second floor that had a separate huge table for like parties and things. And a stone fired oven to cook the pizzas in. I had spaghetti carbonara and a strawberry cheesecake, it was a shame they didn't have any garlic bread on the menu, i really fancied some with my pasta, and my aunt wanted some too, obviously we weren't posh enough for the place haha.

Then i bought my own pancakes for breakfast, so i had those the next morning, and we went out for coffee and i had another yogurt again, it was lovely. I did bring some of my own food, like my meta-d, which i had every morning, and then i brought some nakd bars along with me aswell, so if i did get hungry i could just snack on those, but as it happens i wasnt hungry at all. I was stuffed from all the food, and i actually put on 3 pounds, aha
thats 1 pound a day, which i actually didnt care about, i was just so happy and relaxed from the holiday and it was well deserved (if your wondering, i have lost the 3 pounds now, and abit more hehe)

so i throughly enjoyed myself. Do you have any holidays that you really look forward to every year? 
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX