Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 16

Its my birthday!

hi everyone,

Its my birthday today! woooow, i have no idea what im doing today, i have the day off from work which is nice and then i go on holiday for a week, not doing anything really, just a break from work and i need to use up my holiday.

so im offically 23 =[ wahhh, im getting old now, haha, do you remember when you were little you look forward to being older and getting on with your life with no more school. Oh was i wrong haha, i miss school, take me back to the easier times when everything made sense, haha.

so just a quick post to just let you guys know, i hope you all have an amazing day whatever you are doing, and i will see you guys in my next post! :D xxxx


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Yeah I remember those days, good times lol. Hope you have a good one :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX