Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 27

lazy sunday

hi everyone,

so today is my lazy sunday day, i don't always get these, because i generally have to do something on a sunday because i either work or its my day off out of 2.
But this one, im doing absolutely nothing, and for a do nothing lazy sunday i wear pretty much really comfy, loose clothes, or my pj's because im lazy :D

new look clothes, check shirt, top and jeggingsall new look clothes apart from the slippers
new look top, jeggings and check shirtjeggings, top and check shirt from new look
everything you see is from New Look, apart from the slippers (their primark) i think i have a little obsession with new look. It is like the only store by me though, clothes wise we have tkmaxx, new look or next. That is it! =[ we had loads more but they all got closed down. So new look is kind of like my go-to store, unless i venture onto the train to get to other shops. 
I also have styled the top differently with a skater skirt, see it by clicking the link

What do you enjoy to wear on a lazy day?
 xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Sundays were made to be lazy! On sundays I wear a onesie, or pyjamas. I even went to Tesco in my pj top today... It was ok I wore my coat over the top so no one knew he he.

    http://www.megamegalolz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please Dont Forget To Subscribe. Thankyou for leaving your comments, They are all read. dont hesitate to email me at MissPenelope90@gmail.com if you have any questions. XX